Enroll as a Non-Degree Seeking Student

A person who is interested in taking coursework as a non-degree-seeking student via an online course must submit the CGCS Request to Enroll as Non-Degree Seeking Student petition form

Students are eligible to take both undergraduate or graduate course work however, they must meet standard admissions requirements.

Note that students taking courses as non-degree seeking are not eligible for financial aid and must be prepared to meet standard clearance requirements of the University. 

For more information on individual courses and offerings visit our catalog: https://catalog.norwich.edu/